Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Autism and other things in daily life


So,my son will be four next month. He has come a long way in this last year.His speech has greatly improved,he is less afraid of sounds and movement. I will credit therapy for some of the changes but I gotta give my son credit for his own improvements. Jack does have the desire to make me happy so he tries very hard. I am so thankful to have such a loving little boy.
My Jack is autistic....high functioning I believe. He was diagnosised a year ago and at the time she wrote him as medium functioning because he was so symptomatic but the doctor did say she believed he would be considered high functioning the next time he came to see her. Well,its been a year and he needs to go back because I believe the doctor will be surprised at his progress. I know I am.
In other news. My new clothes from 599 fashion came in and everything fits. Maybe I will post pictures later. No one reads my blog yet so it really doesn't matter but...eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment